This is an inexpensive battery which created with using of modern technologies in accordance to the requirements of all union state standard and European Standards.
Affordable, modern technologies and compliance to all union state standard and European Standards make this accumulator attractive for the consumers. The technology Calcium ExMET (Expanded Metal) provides minimum water consumption and self-discharge.
1. TetraOxidePower Technology (TOP), used in the making of an active paste, increases its characteristics compared to a paste made from the powder produced by using traditional mechanical methods.
2. The nibbling technology ExpandedMetal (ExMet) used with producing of storage batteries with capacity of 55-90 Ah provides low self-discharge and absence of "boiling-off".
3. The shockproof and cold-resistant case T-max of high quality Copolymer propylene can stands up to any load.
4. The casting of the electrodes is made according to the modern technology PowerPass.
5. Plates are made according to ChessPlate technology (wires are set on a surface in staggered order for better attachment of the active paste), thereby reducing shedding of the active paste and enhances reliability.